- 1 x Nature’s Head Composting Toilet – (Usually $960 if ordered by itself).
- 5′ vent hose Bottle Cap Vent to wall trim ring – for a professional looking installation.
- 12 volt Wall Transformer – (compare with other sellers at $35-$37).
- Clamshell Vent Assembly – (compare with other sellers at $43).
- Extra Liquids Bottle with Lid – (compare with other sellers at $60).
- TEN Bricks of 250 gm Coco Coir (compare with other sellers at $40).
- The Nature’s Head measures 13 inches wide at the base of the toilet.
- Measures 19 inches front to back. However, you should allow another 2″ to tilt the top section up when emptying.
- It is 20 inches to the seat. This is about 2″ higher than a standard household toilet, and similar to what is called a comfort toilet.
- The height of the toilet when the lid is closed is 21 inches.
- The toilet with spider handle or shifter handle measures about 19 inches. However, you need about 20 inches width to install the toilet. Note: if you have the original crank handle (now discontinued) it measures 22″ wide.
- The urine bottle holds 2.2 US gallons.
Here are the detailed dimensions for the Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
I strongly recommend having the toilet on site, prior to drilling any holes in your structure. Measure twice, cut once.
Returns: The Nature’s Head composting toilet can be returned for 30 days. It must be in new, unused, condition and if possible in original packaging. Buyer pays return shipping. There may be charges for missing/ broken parts or damage.