- The Nature’s Head measures 13 inches wide at the base of the toilet.
- Measures 19 inches front to back. However, you should allow another 2″ to tilt the top section up when emptying.
- It is 20 inches to the seat. This is about 2″ higher than a standard household toilet, and similar to what is called a comfort toilet.
- The height of the toilet when the lid is closed is 21 inches.
- The toilet with spider handle or shifter handle measures about 19 inches. However, you need about 20 inches width to install the toilet. Note: if you have the original crank handle it measures 22″ wide.
- The urine bottle holds 2.2 US gallons.
Here are the detailed dimensions for the Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
I strongly recommend having the toilet on site, prior to drilling any holes in your structure. Measure twice, cut once.